Wordpress site setup and streamline with existing site's.
This project received 22 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $235 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 AUD
We have 2 existing landing pages for a website which we want to develop.
The new site will will link in with these 2 existing landing pages. The existing landing pages are there to create awareness of the site whilst under development and gather customer information. They are also to test which landing page works the best.
Basically what we want is plugins installed into a wordpress site using our existing host and wordpress account.
A little more detail...
• The new site will be made through wordpress using our existing host and site.
• I will provide all the relevant plugins and templates which have been built specifically for wordpress.
• We will need the site set up to be fully functioning by itself and allowing us to make weekly updates.
• The site will contain a blog, automatic email response to customers, sales area, data collection which come included as apart of the plugin.
• I have included some images to give an example of how the site will look when set up.
• We will need the back end support set up.
• We want somebody who will be able to do maybe 1 or 2 hours of ongoing work a week on fixing small issues which we can not do ourselves, this may include installing new add on's.
• We will need the site to end up operating independently of the 2 landing pages when up and running, however we want to go back to using them if the need arises.
• The site will be set up for automatic checkout, so we will need merchant service set up, this will be provided.
• Add on's or widgets will need to be included in the site and will be provided.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online