I have a minor wordpress customisation job
Looking to implement a SMS messaging system for a Wordpress website via the Clickatell SMS Gateway.
We would like to send text messages to registered users of the website and make use of segmented groups whereas Admin can send messages to members of a particular group or several groups. Registered users can add their mobile numbers to receive SMS message updates through their profile page. Only registered users can sign-up for updates (through profile or registration pages).
Admins have the functionality to send out SMS Text messages to registered Users only through the WordPress dashboard and also manage their subscribed numbers and widget options from there.
Admins also have option to send SMS manually or with a new blog post
The features are as follows:
1. We need to create a SMS sending system in the admin panel where administrator able to send SMS to a group or several groups.
2. A registered user of a group should enter his or her mobile number so that they can receive SMS from the administrator.
3. Registered user will get the updates via SMS and they can enter or update their mobile number from registration form or profile page.
4. Admin can also send SMS manually with custom text or he can send a new posted blog.
5. Admin can send SMS messages only from the wordpress dashboard.
[url removed, login to view] SMS Gateway should be used in order to send the SMS.
7. send text messages to registered users ONLY of the website
8. send to segmented groups of registered users (User Access Manager plugin) whereas Admin can send messages to members of a particular group or several groups (there are currently 3 groups)
9. Users do not determine their access group, that is an admin privilege - i.e they cannot change their groups or select a group
10. Admins have the functionality to send out SMS Text messages to registered Users through the WordPress dashboard and also manage their subscribed numbers and widget options from there.
Please only people who can deliver within 5 days need to post their bids. Deadline for project completion is 21/09/2012