Want to implement multi-currency in my couponic script based website. It is made in YII framework in PHP
Currently there is just USD as the payment currency. It would have currency options of USD and INR as of now. Before login would show IP based currency switch and after login, currency would be fixed as per profile settings. Base pricing would be in USD when someone selects INR the prices would be multiplied by a fixed factor of say 50.
There is a currency variable in backend, if we change it currency symbol for entire website changes. Also there is provision to take a factor for other currency and set it in backend. Following are details required.
• Based on IP show appropriate currency and take factor.
• Give option to change currency from top
• In registration and profile add a field for currency
• During registration show IP based currency but give option to change
• After login display in profile currency only and no option to change currency
• Put currency field in project tracker also and site static texts and emails where currency will be made dynamic with currency symbol
• During payment the cart would show the profile currency and only the payment gateways associated.
Only those with prior experience of YII framework or Couponic may apply. Will provide more details when we interact.