Yaghi Mobile Devices
This project received 20 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1402 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
Yaghi Mobile Devices
Social Media Marketing Project
1. Primary Objectives:
a) Utilize social media to promote the Yaghi Mobile Devices shop (in Saudi only)
b) Create social media presence online
c) Position Yaghi Mobile Devices as the leading cost effective powerful consumer devices
d) Create an effective communication channel with market customers
e) Showcase the devices: models, features, accessories
f) Create brand awareness and loyalty
g) Expand the number of fans
h) Increase sales
2. Target Market Customers:
a) Men and women of age 13+
b) Low income to high income customers
c) Technically novice to advanced customers
3. Content Management:
a) Landing Page (Front Page of site or portal
• Showcase some selected high-end advanced phone models
• Current Promotions or Offers
• Current Competitions (custom interactive promotions)
• Greetings / News / General Info
b) Menu Tabs (sub-pages)
• Company Profile
• Contact (head office, store locations, support, complaints, feedback)
• Suggest ways to keep data updated
• Possibly integrate content from Facebook posts
• Question & Answer
• Success stories
• Latest promotions
• Future releases
d) Suggested Competitions to be launched to promote the brand
• Competition #1: voting based competitions will be conducted every two months to increase the number of quality fans and level of interactivity. Ask customers to submit panoramic photos taken with a Yaghi Mobile device. The winning photo would be used as a cover page for the Facebook page of the company.
• Competition #2: voting based competitions will be conducted every two months to increase the number of quality fans and level of interactivity. Ask customers to submit high definition video clips taken with a Yaghi Mobile device. The winning video clip would be submitted to popular social networks.
e) Promoting the portal or site
• When the portal or site is first launched, a competition (either #1 or #2 from above) will be launched for a week with a SR500 per day reward for winning customer.
• Run the same or a new completion again for one week for the first 6 months.
4. Administration & Reports:
a) Show number of visitors, likes, contributions, etc.
b) Easy site management menu
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online