We need a talented developer with solid PHP5 skills who is conversant with the Yii framework to continue the development of a client facing portal.
DO NOT APPY IF:
- You are not familiar and fluent with Yii
- You don't now how to SSH onto a Linux server
- You don't have a static IP address
- You don't know what SVN is
- You don't know what Agile development is
- You don't use Unit Tests as you develop
We use PivotalTracker to describe project requirements and need someone who can work on small iterations, ensure quality and timeliness in turnaround.
You must possess excellent communication skills in ENGLISH and you ABSOLUTELY must deliver things when you say you will.
This initial project will allow you to demonstrate your capabilities.
Initial delivery requires:
- Add an Admin user to the system which can manage all Customers (current only Customer can log in)
- Update Views and Ajax calls where Admin user impacts current logic
- Add new summary of elements to Dashboard depending upon User logged in e.g. Admin would see totals across all Customers, A Customer would see totals for their related entities.
6 freelancers are bidding on average $15/hour for this job
Hi. I work as PHP programmer professionally, and use Yii on daily basis. Please see details in PM - I wrote there how would I fulfill your initial task to ensure you I would qualify :)