Young persons Job Board / Website
- Status Closed
- Budget $1500 - $3000 USD
- Total Bids 68
I'm looking to get a project up and running and need some quotes.
First off I'd like to establish few things that I will need to get going.
1. A link to your website where I can see relative work you have carried out.
2. Please address me directly no sir/madam...my name is Daniel and I would appreciate it knowing that you have read through this brief with your response on key areas you think you can help develop, rather than sending me a blanketed response because it has 'wordpress' / 'drupal' in the skill set.
I will ignore any generic type responses to this project.
- Allow for people to search/advanced search and filter for jobs by location, pay range, description, fulltime/part time etc
- Allow for people to create a profile page about themselves to showcase themselves
- Allow for people to track job applications via a user profile
- Be able to apply for jobs on the site and attach a resume / covering letter directly when viewing the job description
- Employers to be able to submit jobs based on a subscription basis - may be linked to Paypal, they should have specified fields that pull in data to the job, eg upload a logo, title, salary, location...I want to have a small google map/live maps reference pulled in to the advert when being viewed.
- The site will need to have a couple of separate pages/tabs for things like: shopping on a budget, cheap events etc. They should be in a similar format to the job adverts tab but allow for people to comment on them.
- Advert (Google Ad) boxes
- Be able to search for jobs by; location, type - full/contract/part time, salary range
- To be able to sort the jobs by latest, pay, fulltime/parttime
- A home page - 'top jobs' header section to allow for employers to advertise a premium advert/subscription.
- Twitter/Facebook feed link in
Of course I know that not everything may get added immediately and that is just a basic overview, but hope the site can be built up over time.
- The site needs to be fun, colourful but not too 'in your face', graphically I want it to be fresh with enough information on the landing pages without having to scroll past big unecessary images/boxes to see what people have come looking for.
- I am keen for a job listing similar to a pin board/notice board style layout.
- The website will target a young audience 16-35 year olds (primarily in the younger bracket), and as such colours, images, graphics etc need to reflect this.
I don't have a specific budget in mind but I am interested to hear an approximate figure I'd be looking at to get something off the ground.
Please let me know your cost and time frame for this, also I will need to know the technologies you think you would use for this...if WordPress, Drupal, the modules would be good to know too but not required.
I appreciate you may have many more questions yourself.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online