I'm looking to get a project up and running and need some quotes.
First off I'd like to establish few things that I will need to get going.
1. A link to your website where I can see relative work you have carried out.
2. Please address me directly no sir/madam...my name is Daniel and I would appreciate it knowing that you have read through this brief with your response on key areas you think you can help develop, rather than sending me a blanketed response because it has 'wordpress' / 'drupal' in the skill set.
I will ignore any generic type responses to this project.
- Allow for people to search/advanced search and filter for jobs by location, pay range, description, fulltime/part time etc
- Allow for people to create a profile page about themselves to showcase themselves
- Allow for people to track job applications via a user profile
- Be able to apply for jobs on the site and attach a resume / covering letter directly when viewing the job description
- Employers to be able to submit jobs based on a subscription basis - may be linked to Paypal, they should have specified fields that pull in data to the job, eg upload a logo, title, salary, location...I want to have a small google map/live maps reference pulled in to the advert when being viewed.
- The site will need to have a couple of separate pages/tabs for things like: shopping on a budget, cheap events etc. They should be in a similar format to the job adverts tab but allow for people to comment on them.
- Advert (Google Ad) boxes
- Be able to search for jobs by; location, type - full/contract/part time, salary range
- To be able to sort the jobs by latest, pay, fulltime/parttime
- A home page - 'top jobs' header section to allow for employers to advertise a premium advert/subscription.
- Twitter/Facebook feed link in
Of course I know that not everything may get added immediately and that is just a basic overview, but hope the site can be built up over time.
- The site needs to be fun, colourful but not too 'in your face', graphically I want it to be fresh with enough information on the landing pages without having to scroll past big unecessary images/boxes to see what people have come looking for.
- I am keen for a job listing similar to a pin board/notice board style layout.
- The website will target a young audience 16-35 year olds (primarily in the younger bracket), and as such colours, images, graphics etc need to reflect this.
I don't have a specific budget in mind but I am interested to hear an approximate figure I'd be looking at to get something off the ground.
Please let me know your cost and time frame for this, also I will need to know the technologies you think you would use for this...if WordPress, Drupal, the modules would be good to know too but not required.
I appreciate you may have many more questions yourself.
59 freelancers are bidding on average $3198 for this job
I will be assigning a team of 3 dedicated PHP developers and designers for your Young Persons Job Board website project. Kindly open PMB to discuss your project further and move ahead. Thanks, Sushil
Hi, We have gone through your post. There are few queries regarding the project. We have developed many websites.Kindly check your PM for more details. Thanks