Zen Cart customization and template changes
This project was awarded to AphroECS for $700 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
This is a simple project if you know how to work with Zencart.
Here is a list of changes I need done to my site:
1. Update template (I got a zencart template from Template monster and made some changes to the PSD file… I would like you to update the template with the changes I made with the PSD file ) (attached to this project is a jpg of the psd file)
2. Install a Hebrew language package (this is a simple add-on with zen cart to enable the website to be viewed in English and in Hebrew) *** You do not have to do any of the transition work, just enable it so we can update doth language’s in the back end. [url removed, login to view]
3. Add a comment box when ordering fruit and veggies ( to indicate hard/soft, ripe/not ripe) for example
4. When placing the order in the checkout process I would like a small calendar and times for the customer to choose their preferred delivery time. (we should be able to enable and disable different delivery times in the backend) You can see an example of what I want here : [url removed, login to view] (you have to log in to see it) of you can see it on this screen cast : [url removed, login to view]
5. Add a deliveryman comment box… You can see the comment box in this example screen cast [url removed, login to view]
6. I have a constant contact account and I would like new customer’s to be automatically added to my newsletter when they register on the website
7. On the top right hand corner of each product I would like a star to add products to a favorites sections – the favorites section should be available for the customer’s in their account.
8. Install a one page checkout using this mod [url removed, login to view]
9. Add multi search functionality like you can see here on the top right hand corner : [url removed, login to view]
10. Add a bar-code field in the DB that can be updated and edited in the back end *a bar-code per product
11. Add a bar code that can be scanned in the print out page of each order
12. There are a very few small design changes that need to be made…
I would like all the development to be done on my development server – You will not be working on the site live … when the changes are done and you are given the green light then you will update the changes to the live site.
You must have worked with Zen Cart in the past.
I need someone who dose quality work and can stick to deadlines with the time they say the project will be done.
If you have any questions please PM me.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online