Zen Cart 1.5, layout changes
This project was successfully completed by tikumishra for €144 EUR in 2 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget€30 - €250 EUR
Completed In2 days
We have a project which is about some layout changes within our homepage. Find our german homepage under www.sigotrade.de. As we are not yet launched you have to use a username (Sigotrade) and a password (81375).
1. Sidebox „Suchen“ (search): fond size and alignment of the headline text „Suche“ should be like the other headers, as the fond size should be bigger and centered.
2. Help texts in Popup windows: background color of the popup window should be white. The windows appear when clicking on „Hilfe“ at the following pages: „Erweiterte Suche“ (within the search sidebox “Suche”) and “Warenkorb” (shopping cart), furthermore the space between the text and the window border should be bigger.
3. Checkboxes: there should be quadratic checkboxes in front of the text (at the moment round in some cases), the whole text should have the same distance to the checkbox. This should be established within the following pages: „Zur Kasse gehen“ (checkout) within „Schritt 2 von 3“ (step 2 of 3); at “Mein Konto” (my account) – “Teilnahme Shop-Bewertung” and “Mein Konto” – “Meine Anmeldedaten verwalten” (manage my data)
4. “Mein Konto” (My account)
-at „Bestellverlauf“ under „Detailansicht“ the text of „Zahlungsart“ should be shown completely
-at „Meine Anmeldedaten verwalten“ behind the text „Empfohlen durch“ should be the same input box as the others above.
5. If you go to categories and to a sub-category there will be a listing of articles within a table. Within this table the „Artikelname“ (name of the article) should have a smaller font size and the width of this column should be more narrow, however still the dominant one. All columns should have a small space between each other.
6. You should add a banner/ image into the dark grey border at the footer under the right sidebox. We should be able to replace the image with our own banner.
7. Layout changes at the detailed view of products (if you click on a product name in the table, see point 5), to see this view you have to be logged in, go to “Anmelden” and take the login (ask from us):
-the category headline with a link below the breadcrumbs should be removed.
-the layout of the article details should be as follows:
„Artikel .. von ..“ should have a bit more space to the buttons,
under the buttons should also be more space to the following text,
the headline should be the “Artikelname” (product name), below should be the “Verkäufer” (seller),
below that (with a small space between) should best be a hidden table, which provides a constant layout. Within the first column should be the first product image, within the second column should be the existing box with the product price and below “zzgl. Transaktionskosten“ (should have a smaller font size, like e.g. the font size of the text „größeres Bild“), below should be „Menge“with input box (should be more narrow, for maximum 4 symbols), next to it should be a new text with the same size as the text before named „von insgesamt“ and next to it should be the available amount of the respective products (still within the box).
-By clicking to the button “In den Warenkorb“ the table of the article should appear where the current article is listed (right now: “page not found”).
8. The font size within the sub-categories should be bigger. When clicking on the main categories „Barren & Münzen“, „Sammlermünzen“, „Schmuck“ and „Kunst & Tafelsilber“ the sub-categories appear within a table. The font size of the links within this table should have the same font size as within the left sidebox.
9. For all changes we need to have a documentation and we need an invoice.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online