build website which monitizes with google adsense ( atleast 30 USD per day )
This project received 5 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $327 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Need a professional Google Adsense website maker( PHP/ Wordpress) able to create an Adsense site where i can earn at least US $25 - $30 per day. The website should have long term planning not just quick cash. It must be wordpress based.
More information on this below -
- I will provide hosting account access
- I have a google adsense account, can provide google adsense code .
- I will buy website related domain.
- Content must be original and unique and attracting to users,content must not be copied, copyrighted, illegal, spun and no auto blogging.
- Must contain related images to niche topic
- The site design must be neat, look clean and professional and optimized to attract people to click on the ads
- You must create the logo, banner and all required images
- My websites must be fully operational and online generates the minimum required amount of cash for me daily with no big intervention on my part.
All traffic MUST be organic - NO BLACKHAT methods, PPC, PPV, autosurf sites, no bots or fake referrers. Unique organic traffic only please.
Site must be SEO optimized with popular and often used keywords. Backlinks must be 100% legitimate and whitehat, spamming is not allowed.
Before bidding, please ensure that you can meet the following requirements.
- The site MUST ADHERE TO GOOGLE ADSENSE TERMS OF SERVICE
------- DON'T BID IF YOU WANT MONEY BEFORE STARTING PROJECT, NO PARTIAL MILESTONE or Payments( Full Payment only after i receive my first cheque from google adsense ) --------
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online