classified property listing web site development
This project received 26 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £631 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£5 - £20 GBP
looking to build a room listing site with 5 catigory where people pay to post advert find a room,house/flats,find roommate,wanted,man&van removal,it has to be a bespoke cms database driven site,it will have two kind of account a user and a advertiser account,due to time waster I'm reposting this advert if you're think of taking on the job just because money it best for you not to get in touch.
here below some of the thing for you to look at to have an ideas.
build database driven site.
there will be 2 user account advertiser and a normall account normall user has to login to view advertisers contract number.
there should be save buttom with the advert abd tell a friend.
Search ads by city, state, country, username, or keyword
4. Limit the text size of ad postings
5. Standard form fields can be enabled or disabled,
depending on your needs (title, website, name, country, etc)
6. Allow or disallow image posting with ads
7. Automatic expiration of ads (free or paid)
9. Ads can have a "Tweet This" button in their layout
10. Ads can have a "Share on Facebook" button in their layout
11. Ads can be flagged by community for bad/offensive content
1. Allow posters to be notified of expiring ads
2. Allow admin to be notified when new ads are posted
3. Classified ad users can contact the ad poster without exposing
the poster's email (blind email system, similar to Craigslist)
4. Admin can (optionally) be notified of expiring ads
1. Allows for paid or free ads
2. Supports PayPal and 2Checkout for paid ads
3. Google Checkout support for paid ads also through a Premium Module
4. Allow for image posting limits higher than free ads
5. Multiple fee scales for posting ads (allows you to have longer ad
Ad Posting Controls
1. Allow admin to approve ads prior to posting
2. Allow admin to approve images prior to posting
3. Users can edit or delete their own ads
4. Admin can edit or delete all ads in the system
5. Secure system gives users a unique editing key to administer
their own ads
6. Allows for limiting image posting (by image size, height,
width and total count if desired)
7. Anti-spam checks for all ads posted via Akismet.
8. Flagged ads can be viewed separately to determine violations, and
then deleted or unflagged.
9. Ad Management panel, visible by users and admins for easier
10. Admin can post ads on behalf of other users with the ads displaying as
if the user posted them initially
2. Control the number, filesize, height and width of images posted
3. Allow for different numbers of images to be posted with
paid ads vs. free ads
4. Allow for image approval prior to posting
5. Allow users to have a primary image for their ad
village, borough, etc)
4. Google Checkout (allows you to support Google Checkout as a
payment method for paid ad posting)
6. Featured Ads (allows you to promote certain ads over others by
charging a fee for them, featured ads are displayed using CSS to
highlight them. Featured ads are always returned first in a category,
the overall ad list, or in search results. Also has a widget for
placement anywhere on your site. Full admin control of featured ads, too)
7. Fee Per Category (allows you to charge for certain categories
and not others, giving you more freedom on how to configure your classified
section. Allows for multiple fee plans per category, as well as a default
plan to cover "all other unspecified" categories)
8. Coupons/Discounts (allows you to offer coupon codes for ad
promotions to your users, coupons can be a percent off, or a fixed amount.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online