An e-commerce site in the form of blogs
This project received 12 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $645 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Overall Introduction (e-commerce within a blog site)
Our website is an e-commerce site but in the form of a blog site which shows a lot of blogs. Each blog may be related to a certain product and customers of our blog site will be able to purchase this product.
1) Display the blog in an attractive way with rich media content. The blogs have modules of images, videos, and slideshows.
2) All the blog can be accessed in a convenient way. We require sophisticated navigation system including Navigation bar, keywords, search, archive, most popular.
3) Customers can interact with our blog site, using facebook, twitter, and comment. We require threaded comments from users.
4) We need many kinds of users: admin, bloggers(post blog), users(view blog and purchase products), and product providers. For each kind of users, they have their own account management or order tracking pages.
5) Once user purchase the product, we need product page, order submit/cancel/track, payment (paypal and google checkout), backend inventory management, shipping notification, etc.
We have detailed documentation about requirements of designs (briefly), workflows, backend database, and user accounts.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online