custom data entry web database
- Status Closed
- Budget $100 - $500 USD
- Total Bids 16
I would like a web database app for data entry and reporting.
The system design should be modular to allow dynamic page element loading and the re-use of every module, function, element, etc.
Im not too worried about having a beautiful looking layout, it just needs to be clean and allow easy reading of large amounts of text data fields.
*** Required Global System Design/Features ***
1) Modular, re-usable, Minimal Hard-Coding – All elements (e.g. TextArea, grid, chart, etc.) should not be hard coded on separate pages. I assume there
will be only one page ([url removed, login to view]) which has dynamic elements/data fields, added from Ajax functions. There maybe other pages that have
hard-coded methods, support functions, etc. but are not directly accessible by users.
2) Ajax Auto-Save for New Data - All input fields must save user’s input data regularly into a “draft_data” table (like the Gmail
email composer). Maybe triggered by onChange or onBlur? What ever is best method.
3) Extensible - All functions/methods should be extensible and easily upgradable with very little dependencies on other
functions/modules (i.e System code structure should be flexible to allow addition of new functions or new record types via addition of
new code segments with simple programming).
4) Drop-Down menu, Ajax Suggestions – All labels, Textareas, data fields, etc. will have dropdown menus that show links and
suggestions based on the user input (like the [url removed, login to view] search bar).
5) Graphs, Charts, Grids – Enable/Show simple editable grids, flash charts and graphs, images, videos, SWF objects, etc. Also,
allow export of grid/chart data to file, CSV, excel, simple PDF, etc.
6) Changeable CSS Theme – Colour theme and background images should be easily changed by using different css files.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online