custom shopping cart / ecommerce solution
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $436 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $400 USD
We have 2 websites that we are looking to have 1 single payment gateway implemented for. We have a completely custom API from a local merchant processor and this will have to be implemented into the system. We will be selling a wide array of products and services from two different sites, but they will both use the same merchant system.
our first site will be selling tickets and packages for hotels / festivals
our second site will be selling tickets to events and concerts
the website is already existing, you will have to implement a shopping cart system that communicates with our payment solutions API that will process credit cards details (Visa/Mastercard) and then give customers a printable version of their eticket to be used for the services, event, or concert.
a comprehensive admin panel is already in existence, however you will be responsible for adding many features to it. Including:
- ability to add/remove products, and assign accounts access to monitor sales
- generate reports including information on specific transactions
- generate lists of specific entries in databases to create guest lists, etc...
- implement anti-fraud measures, including geo lookups and other measures
- automatically create tickets with unique id # that can be verified upon request
- create user signup system for purchases, including all supporting databases
- allow our clients to see how many of their tickets sold, and how much they have generated in sales so far, based on payouts and minus applicable fees
- include the ability to add products and services under specific business's profiles
- have all changes be subject to approval
- other features you would 'assume' to be part of this are assumed to be forgotten here, but will need to be implemented.
Our payment gateway API information: Http://[url removed, login to view]
!!!!!! IMPORTANT INFORMATION !!!!!!!
- NO MILESTONE / PAYMENT RELEASED UNTIL 100% COMPLETE
- 50% MAXIMUM INITIAL MILESTONE
- WHITE LABEL ONLY - CANNOT USE IN YOUR PORTFOLIO
- ALL CODE MUST BE COMMENTED AND ORGANIZED
- 20 DAY STRICT DEADLINE - THIS INCLUDES TESTING / DEBUGGING
----- IF YOU DON'T HAVE TIME, DON'T BID, SAVE US BOTH A HEADACHE ------
Knowledge is SSL and security is a must, costs for certificates and other associated items will be covered by us. Please ASK QUESTIONS, if you bid, its assumed you understand everything above, ALL BIDS ARE FIRM.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online