Re-design and customize an incomplete website.
- Status Closed
- Budget $1500 - $3000 USD
- Total Bids 50
I have a website which was left incomplete due to some issues with the previous company. What I need is the following:
1) a company, not an individual, which has capability to do graphic design, front and back end web development, content writing, SEO and complete deployment and maintenance which is available for end users.
2) The website is almost 60-80% done, so it has to be designed on the same framework. Changes can be made to the architecture depending on how much cost and time is needed and if it is justified.
3) The website will be provided to you in a zip format upon acceptance and contingent upon signing a no disclosure form which will be emailed to you.
4) Please note that previously I had to stop the project in the middle since the previous company was not doing the job properly. Make sure that you are capable of handling such a heavy project within a limited time.
5) The final price will be discussed once I give you more details about the site and upload the files. The amount will be paid ONLY when the project is complete according to the agreement. You can release the source code when you receive the payment but that is a strict requirement. A small amount can be es-crowed initially to kick off the work.
6) Link to facebook login with a facebook page
7) backend for the support guys to upload new data
8) e-commerce system to take payment
9) logo design and other graphics required
10) unlimited number of changes until it meets our goal and functionality.
I am attaching a link to a shared folder which has sample project. Please take a look and let me know your thoughts.
[url removed, login to view]Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online