Regarding the player factory project please find below in detail the full project.
I need my website developing further......its url is [url removed, login to view]
1. Home page - This needs to reflect what the users are signing up for. attached is a draft of the new landing page and how it might look. Feel free to use your imagination on this to help it look as exciting as possible, I think the best approach is to remove the white links and repalce them with images of the coaching tool and my team app. When the user hovers his/her curser over the images a smaller window opens up with a description and a larger image of the applications.
bottom left is a yellow sign up/register button for the user to click and be taken to register into the site.
top right should be the sign in button and a contact us button which takes the user to the contact us page.
2. registration - New users are taken through a registration process which is already in place. At the end of their registration they are asked what subscription they want. They can choose from either -
1. Paid membership £2 per month
2. Paid membership £18 per year
3. 30 day free trail
i need a page which will advertise these three options through graphic buttons. Maybe add more information about what they are signing up for as well.
I need as well the 30 day trail to be in place so after the 30 days are up the user gets limited access to my site unless they sign up to a premium membership.
3. Social network home page - As you can see I have attached a draft of the new look social net work home page. i have a application on my site which is called the my team app. This app is used for users to collect data about their players in their team and the application stores the information and feeds back statistically to the user. i need to combine the my team application with the social network to make my site more of a eco-system.
This is how we will do it -
1. On the my team app is a calendar this calendar is for the user to be able to plan and organize their season. I need a smaller version of this calendar in the top right of the of social network page. When the user clicks on it, it takes the user to the main calendar.
2. On the my team application there is a table that reflects stats of the users football team, can we have a copy of this above the status updates bar on the social network page?
3. below the image of the user i require a graphic button of the coaching tool rather than having it in the link in the blue navigation bar.
4. Below the mini calendar as mentioned in point 1 i need a graphic button to represent the my team application again instead of the my team link on the blue navigation bar.
general tidying up -
Top grey navigation bar -- in top right of page there is a grey navigation bar this will need changing. I will tell you how when you get to this part of the project.
Blue navigation bar - As you see there is a blue navigation bar that I need tidying up, a few links/pages that need deactivating for now as i have no use for them.
Subscriptions page - at present when a user who is not a premium member enters a area of the site which is premium members only they are take to a page which informs them they have entered a area they dont have access to. i need this page changing -
it needs to be activated after a users 30 day free trial has expired. and the text on the page needs to be reworded - I will tell you what to write when you get to this part of the project.
Forum - there is a broken link. When a user tries to create a new topic there is a error on the page
Thank you and good luck. any questions or problems please let me know as
13 freelancers are bidding on average $333 for this job
Consider it done.... I will help you achieve results above and beyond you expectation with a quick turnaround...Hope to achieve next positive feedback from you!!! Please check you inbox for more info.