a domain registration website (PHP, Mysql)
This project received 4 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of €3263 EUR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget€750 - €1500 EUR
This is a repost for project number 987465 to increase BUDGET for the winning bidder which is avijitsum2 from INDIA.
WINNING BID: 800 EURO.
I need a site similar to rohost dot com. Functionality, not webdesign. I have my own templates and I will provide you with them after you finish up the php/mysql coding.
I am aspecially interested in the shopping cart system. I myself am a webdesigner but I'm skilled in graphics and less in coding.
Customer should be able to do:
1. check for domain availability.
2. if domain unavailable return unavailability message, if available the domain is added to the shopping cart in the same page.
3. once domain added the user has the following options for it: (a) select buying period from 1 to 6 years if domain extensions: com, org, net, biz, info (if domain extension is .ro the buying period will be 'lifetime' or if the domain extension is .eu the buying period will be only 1 year).
4. next the user can select for the domain 2 webhosting options: WebStart and Webpro.
5. in the bottom of the shopping cart (left side) user must see the online EUR currency ( i already have made a script for that, you just need to implement it, I will attach it it to the project ). in the right side of the screen at the bottom, the user should see subtotal, under it TVA (which is 19% from the subtotal) and under these two the TOTAL.
5. the user must be able to buy more domains at the same time and also she shopping cart must have an X (delete) option for each domain if the user decides not to buy it anymore.
6. last but not the least the user cannot be able to buy just domain registration, 'webhosting' option must be mandatory.
After choosing domain name(s) and webhosting option(s) the customer hits "Continue" and he is redirected to a page where he is asked to login if he is an existing user, or he is asked to register if he is new. Like here: [url removed, login to view]
If he logs in his personal details are printed out and he is asked to hit the "Place order" button.
If he is registering he will have 4 register options: (a) Individual (b) Authorised Individual (c) Juridical Person (d) ONG
( just check out the functionality of rohost dot com and you will figure it out regarding these 4 registration options).
Once order placed, the details go in mysql. Then, in an admin panel the website admin will log on and check his order. After the domain will be bought from the national domain register the website admin will log on the admin panel and hit an "ok" button which will make active & visible the domain in the customer user's account.
1. username is the first domain bought and the first password will be generated. the customer will receive an email with the username and password but also an activation link available for 60 mins. If the link is not clicked the order automaticly is deleted from the mysql db after 60 mins.
2. customer must be able to change his password once logged.
3. customer must have also a section where he can se his personal details witout having the option to changing them.
4. customer must have also an order history section.
5. website recovery button (a field where he inputs his email address and once he clicks the 'send me my password' he received an email with his new generated password).
The website must also have a "Domain transfer" section. The shopping cart will work the same as the Register domain one but this time there will be no webhosting options here. Rest is the same.
I want a config fill where i can input/edit:
1. for mysql: hostname, user, password, database name
2. price per year for: .com .org .net .biz .info .eu and min-max years range for buying.
3. full price for lifetime domain names with the .ro extension
4. price for webhosting (start and pro)
5. price for domain transfer which is the same for all.
I won't pay anything until I'll get the source code to test it and debug it.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online