Event Calendar Modifications
1. Limit event listings to 7 events and then have a “next”, “back” option to view additional pages.
2. When event information is being entered by a registrant (not admin) in [url removed, login to view] can we not require all fields to be entered and if the “Registration URL” field is not entered or states “none” can we have a pop up page that says “We are sorry but this information is currently not available at Western Colorado Athlete.”
3. In the search function for “city” in [url removed, login to view] the Cities need to list alphabetically.
4. When I use a text editor in admin to post an image in “manage content” I receive an error message. Please see attached image.
5. Please create a customer contact feature. For example: register here to be notified of newly posted events or upcoming events or registration deadlines etc. The email system must work and not get sent to junk.
14 freelancers are bidding on average $187 for this job
Dear Sir, We would love to get this opportunity of working with you. We can guarantee complete satisfaction if you select us to execute this project. Regards NetzPro
6 Years in Web 225 completed Projects - 140 Satisfied Client - 86 countries - 5 Star ratings on Freelancer/Elance. Still going strong, please check your Inbox for my message - Regards, Derick Rethans
I have read your requirement, ready to start i have over 6+ years of experience in web-based technologies php, mysql, css, facebook apps etc for details read my message
Hi there, Good Wishes! We have read your project description and we understood the basic needs. We would like to work on it with full of professionalism and quality ahead. Thanks in advance, Cheers! Jeny
Hello, We are freelance software developers. If you contact us, we can give a quote for your project and we can discuss the details. w w w . s o l ve r . i o