event calendar modifications
This project received 11 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $255 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Event Calendar Modifications for [url removed, login to view] designed by ashutosh1607sl
1. Limit event listings to 7 events and then have a “next”, “back” option to view additional pages or return to previous page.
2. When event information is being entered can we not require all fields to be entered and if the “Registration URL” field is not entered can we have a pop up page that says “We are sorry but this information is currently not available at Western Colorado Athlete.”
3. I would like to be able to post 3 adds across the bottom of the page in both [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] with the images appearing just above the footer. I would like to be able to manage this from the admin panel and I would like the ads to be posted based on “location”. For example, if the event is in the location “Grand Junction” then the ads specific to Grand Junction (as specified in admin) will appear on the [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] pages instead of by “event category” as previously designed.
4. When I use a text editor in admin to post an image in “manage content” I receive an error message. Please see attached image.
5. Quote for developing an app or mobi page.
6. Quote and suggestions for a customer contact feature. For example: register here to be notified of newly posted events or upcoming events or registration deadlines etc.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online