okay here is a little bit of what i want. i also attached an excel page with a working idea of what each contest should look like and work when i create it.
Rules for picking the events
players can pick the fights up to the time of the event ( I need to be able to close the event once the fight starts so that nobody can update their answers after the fight starts.)
- Events are a single MMA event. (So I need to be able to create new contests all the time)
- each event will have 5 fights with 3 different question choices
- member will need to be able to assign their predictions a point value between 1(min) and 100 (max)
- members must spend all 100 points each event and all 15 questions need to have at least 1 point awarded
- The Main card fight will also have a fight time ended box. The member needs to be able to put a time in that box they think the fight will end for tie breaking purposes.
- I need to be able to put in the correct outcomes once the event is over.
Then once I put the correct outcomes in, the program needs to be able to calculate each members point values wins then post the outcomes with most points to least points in side bar. Obviously the member with the most points is the winner for that event.
Also the program needs to update each member’s personal page with their points for the last event they took and also a year to day point total and a lifetime member total.
I attached an excel spreadsheet that shows what each event page that i create needs to look like when i'm done.