Due to urgency on another project, we need someone to finish our on-going application.
We already have a design we were working on so you will need to follow the same design and use the same CSS for modifying/adding the needed pages
The person to be chosen will have to have following skills:
1. Development with PHP ? must
2. Experience with JQuery and the jQuery Growl plugin () ? must
3. Experience with integrating PayPal and Moneybookers ? must
4. Knowledge on using cookies ? must
5. Knowledge on using the Twilio API ? nice to have
6. Experience using and integrating SSL ? must
7. Experience with database modeling ? must
Please provide link or samples of your portfolio when applying and no need to show us work you have done on common CMS.
Due to the launch of the solution, it should be ready and productive by September 28th.
We will require the chosen freelancer to provide
1. According to the view of the work to be done (see after), an evaluation and a timetable on each of the task to be done.
2. Daily updates denoting what he has accomplished since the last daily update and what is the next thing in line.
3. In case modification has been made to the database, a document denoting what he has changed and why, a couple of lines in the daily update will suffice
Our budget is limited to 200 USD, no bid of more than that will be accepted. Bids higher will not even be read.
Please only bid if you fulfill all the above technology requirements.
Work to be done:
1. [url removed, login to view]
a. Display the graph on the [url removed, login to view]
2. [url removed, login to view]:
a. Send an email in [url removed, login to view]
3. [url removed, login to view]:
a. Implement a “Remember me” function
b. Pass an error message in case of an error
4. [url removed, login to view]:
a. a link should be added for a user to register to a particular package
5. [url removed, login to view] ? details tab
a. Add a detail page where the user can see and update his details (firstname, lastname, type (business/private), company name, email address, picture). In case of a business, firstname and lastname are not mandatory but company name is. In case of a private, company name is not mandatory but firstname and lastname are
b. User should be able to upload/remove a picture or a logo that should be displayed where necessary when logged in. When displayed, the picture should be resized to fit correctly
6. [url removed, login to view] ? address tab
a. Address page where user can add, see and edit his address
7. [url removed, login to view] ? invoice address tab
a. Address page where user can add, see and edit his address. A checkbox should be present in case the user would like to have his invoice address the same as the registered address
8. [url removed, login to view] ? Payment methods tab
a. A payment method page where user can enter payment details for recurrent withdraw
9. [url removed, login to view]:
a. The invoice page should display information correctly
b. Invoice address page where user can add, see and edit his address.
c. The invoice page should display information correctly
d. By clicking on the pictures, the user should be able to print the invoice or send it to his registered email address in PDF form
e. When switching to a new year, the new year item should be displayed
10. [url removed, login to view]:
a. Report and statistics page should be completed in order to display needed information
11. [url removed, login to view]:
a. Validation should be added
12. [url removed, login to view]:
a. the user should be able to add/display/edit/remove new senders
b. a sender can be assigned to more than one registered number
13. [url removed, login to view]
a. when submitting a request for a new number, a entry should be written in the database and an email sent to the support team
14. [url removed, login to view]:
a. the user should be able to pay for a package,
b. integrate paypal
c. integrate moneybookers
The rest of the requirements will follow.
Hi Daniel, Thanks for inviting me to bid on this project. I am interested and capable of doing this project. Let's move further with this. Regards, Mubin Lakadia SevenStar Infotech