iOS app update and website fixes
This project received 25 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $710 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
The app coachsportfolio needs an update.
Please register free through the app or website [url removed, login to view] to investigate the scope of the project.
Next development phase will need the following
- Installation of the My Attendance module (please see website)
*Here users are able to create/view/edit their athletes/coaches/group registry
*They are able to take attendance (Attended/Sick/Late/Absent/Injured - colour coded) by tapping each name
*They should be able to set up settings for push notifications. a) pre-reminder (1 hour before specific time of training) b) attendance (at the start of the specific time of training) c) post-remind (1 hour after specific time of training)
*****Note: All the functions already currently exist on the website, all that needs doing is setting up push notifications, editing the .ws file to connect the app to the website. Designs will be provided by myself.
Various website fixes are needed as well.
- making the website mobile friendly
- redesign of the attendance module
- fixing the rating of articles (currently non-functional)
- making an unsubscribe link to emails
- fixing the admin panel, for easier management of users and email sending
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online