iPhone App & Social Networking Linked Website
This project received 35 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $6854 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
This project is centred around the creation of an iPhone app (in 2 versions – Tennis app & Golf app) linked to a very advanced website with social networking features similar to Facebook. The iPhone apps are basically a hack of the iPhones video camera function for the purposes of shot capturing (allowing a user to record a tennis shot or a golf shot on the app that is rendered into a set number of sequential picture frames).
On the app, a user would have the option of either:
1, Defining a Shot (a set off options that get the shot criteria for the app eg Tennis Shot ->Forehand-> number of frames..etc).
2, Recording a shot clip.
When the user records a shot clip it would be tagged to a ‘created’ shot (eg Forehand rally shot) and with the predetermined shot criteria, would generate the video clip into a series of picture frames (termed a shotpage clip). These sequential picture frames would represent the shot in its various phases. Via the app, the user would then download this clip into their online account (accessed from the supporting website). From that page, they can analyse their tennis and/or golf shots and share them with friends & coaches. Users would have access to powerful features such as being able to overlay their shot clip onto another clip in the same shot category. For example, you could get your forehand tennis clip filmed, then saved to a created shot called ‘rally forehand’ and then have your forehand accurately mapped onto another forehand to see the difference (as the recorded clips would be matched to a specific shot type at the same angle).
The attached pdf files show some mocked up designs of the type of website and the screens required on the app. These screenshots are just for illustration purposes and are not necessary to be followed closely. The successful bidder will need design skills as well extensive php programming and iPhone app creation skills.
* A frontend for users matching closely the style and functionality of a social networking style website.
* Ability to import rendered shot clips from the supporting iPhone App into a users account with 'sharing with friends' type functionality.
* Users accounts will be free but an option to upgrade to a Pro Account for $50 a year (thus requiring programming into Paypal payment system).
* CMS for admin to manage users and accounts.
* Various social networking functions such as friends inviting (importing friends from Facebook), news feed style page linked to friends.
* An iPhone app that uses the video camera function to record a clip of a shot and render into picture frames based on a 'created shot' criteria (also created on the app).
The app to be created as a Golf version and a Tennis version.
Please contact me for more details about project as there is a lot of detail.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online