This project was successfully completed by Atlantasysm135 for $750 USD in 20 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Completed In20 days
I am the owner of a currently small cellphone shop. At my shop we buy, sell, trade, repair and customize cellphone and other electronic devices. I currently have a webpage setup and a similar shopping cart called a quick shopping cart thru GODADDY.COM. The following is a short description of what I need. A typical but welcoming home page that is informative and user friendly with links to all of the following in the form of a sidebar and/or intriguing buttons as well as pages built to suit these categories:
1. Accessories- The accessories page will be for chargers, cases, styluses and other cellular accessories. To navigate to the sub categories i would like a very neat and modern drop down navigator. (Designer can feel free to offer ideas and if they are acceptable I will definitely consider them) I believe that for my specific website i am going to need a custom styled navigator that after completion I myself can make changes to without messing anything up i.e. if i have chargers and under chargers they click the drop down to select the brand of their phone and then another box appears and they select the model of their phone. Lets say the chose Samsung and then Galaxy S 2, but what if a new device was release for example the newly launched Samsung Galaxy S4, I would need to go in and add that particular device to the drop down box and also be able to add the link without messing up the previously existing data. In closing i need the drop down to be completely user friendly and editable on my end, once this page is built i need to be able to make changes to it with ease.
2. Parts - the parts page will be much like the accessories page except i would need a keyword search bar to specifically search both my parts and accessories sections of my pre-existing shopping cart that is on a completely different page. Further this page will need specific documents available on the page for download. i.e. If a person chooses a repair service that we offer, they will not only need to print off the label page but will also need to print off a repair release form to send with their device when they mail it in.
3. Video and written tutorial. Same thing but I am really in need of better ideas. I would like to be able to list all of the repair videos and written guides that i make on my website for customers that want to do their own repairs and order their parts from me. Once again i need this to be completely user friendly not only for the customer but for me. I am sure that a search bar on this page may be necessary as well. But i want emphasis on videos and i need to be able to post log and list them with ease.
4. Contact US and Tech Support: once again we do repairs and I would like to incorporate some sort of ongoing communication with the general public. For instance a private chat tool on my webpage or something simple like a yahoo chat button where people can message me, thou I would prefer to stay away from yahoo chat due to the fact most people don't use it or don't chat with it some kind of instant chat would be preferable. Further I would like a custom contact us form built so that customer can contact us regarding whatever issue and will be able to answer the questions we may have about this device prior to submitting the contact us request.
5. Facebook I would like our fb page integrated somehow to the website.
6 Testimonials - not only do i want a testimonials page but i would like some sort of rolling testimonial that will appear on every page sort of like an ad.
7. FORUM - one of the most important things i want is a forum built into my page somehow. For instance a customer can publicly ask a question and anyone can answer, me, my staff or even a random forum user. I need it to be setup so that people have accounts and names etc.
I NEED PRESET AD SPACE. DESIGNER MODIFICATIONS ACCEPTED PLEASE HELP...
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online