improvement to HotSpot Radius System
This project received 11 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $407 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I have FreeRadius installed and a custom back end and front end for customers to sign up, and manage their hotspot account. HotSpot operators can register for free, create NAS locations and create plans for those locations, etc.
Things I am looking to do is:
1. When someone is submitting a new HotSpot, I want them to be able to add more details about the HotSpot, I want the physical address of where the HotSpot is going to be, and if a business name...the actual business name. Contact information for that location, etc.
2. I would like HotSpot Operators to be able to add a credit card to their profile, that will be only verified using [url removed, login to view], and held on their account so I can pay them out their revenue on a weekly basis. The HotSpot Operator should be able to add, edit or delete cards at their will. But there has to be a way I know the HotSpot Operator has a CC on file or doesn't, and easily. This is up to you how the system notifies me, either a marker next to their name, their name field highlighted in red, doesn't matter, I am open.
3. Currently as ADMIN I can ADD or MODIFY a user account. I need you to provide me the ability to DELETE a user. Additionally, I need to be able to easily assign a user to a HotSpot Operator and a NAS location, so they get credit where it is due.
4. I need a Captive Portal Page that is simple, and easy to modify for my HotSpot operators so they don't have to use my branded page.
This is all for now. Thanks for bidding!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online