info web design for micro social enterprise
This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $251 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 AUD
To build a basic information website for a micro social enterprise for Donkey Wash. To provide information about the business and a form for potential customers to make inquiries.
Will be using domain [url removed, login to view] (once purchased)
Service of business offers reliable wash and press, fold, express laundry services and pickup and delivery. Sam will deliver on small jobs exceptionally well. Sam is living with autism.
Target audience are clients requiring laundry services, including cafes, restaurants, and catering businesses that often have dirty and stained uniforms.
Required sections for website:
• Meet Sam
• About Donkey Wash
• Laundry service with a difference!
• Contact Us
Inquiry form to include: Contact details, comments
Explore possibility of enlarging font when inquiry form forwarded to email inbox.
• Theme: Modern, with blue and orange as theme colour scheme
• To include the Social Enterprise Stamp
• To include acknowledgement of Mel Hill Photography
• To be completed within 2 weeks,
• CMS to enable the client to self-manage site in the long run,
• Search engine optimization
• Allows additional pages to be added later, as the business develops
• Allows embedding animations (e.g. videos or GIF)
• Must maintain ongoing communication
• User manual must be provided
• Must have experience with web design
• Please submit your top 5 samples for consideration
• Projects <$250 will be considered
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online