looking for Prestashop expert to do updates to online store
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 AUD
- Total Bids 9
We are looking for Prestashop expert
1. Set up a product zoom module that can display very clearly each product to the store visitors and zoom each product to a high definition image ( there is an existing module, you only need to amplify the zooming)
2. Fix up the “sing up”, “check out” and “contact us” forms, the existing ones look a bit disorganized we need them to be short, easy with not too many questions.
3. Aligned the catalogue and product pages and give it style, at the moment products look more towards the left hand side, must be able to Centre the products and make look nicer
4. Create a live chat button
5. Install a cross selling Module with the text “you may also love”, there is one installed at the moment, but does not work properly
6. There is a text that appears at the bottom of each product page, you must get rid of it (will explain further.
7. Set up a pop up window for size chart next to each product
8. Create blank page (under each photo we are endorsing the name and site of the photographer, but want that when people click on the link, don’t leave our site, just a new blank page appears to take them there
All communication will be via Skype, further details will be provided. Bidders please provide example of previous work done, especially experience in web design and prestashop.
9. You must finish this job in 3 days
If you do a good Job we will give you more to do, we need maintenance constantly for the siteGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online