Australian Luxury Stays is an Australian website that lists luxury properties for accommodation, both within Australia and internationally. The organisation is preparing for a period of rapid growth and is converting from manual processes to fully automated systems. The core of this conversion will be the full automation of the website and booking system.
The data powering the website and booking system will be managed in a YesBookIt database. YesBookIt also has a content management system which can display the database content, however Australian Luxury Stays seeks a custom website to maintain an industry competitive advantage.
In this manner, a website and database is to be designed on the Australian Luxury Stays server that can extract content from the YBI database, store on the local server, and power the self-hosted ALS website.
The key deliverables of this project are:
1. A luxury accommodation website built under a commonly used CMS or web framework architecture
2. A database to power the website
3. The database needs to sync via xml feeds from a core database
4. The database should store data from feeds as to run in a ‘cache mode’
5. The website should be capable of Mobile, Tablet and Print views
6. The website should be properly configured to link with social media, at a minimum:
25 freelancers are bidding on average $2541 for this job
Your accomodation website can be easily developed by our 2 very experienced dedicated programmers. Kindly open PMB to discuss your project further and move ahead. Thanks, Sushil
We can do this project ........................Our bid is tentative, we will finalise price after a small discussion about specs with you............................
Hi, We have been developing all kinds booking ranging from flight, car, hotels to appointment booking of doctors and physiotherapists. We provide you good solution. Please check PMB. Thanks