I need a skilled programmer to make a lot of repairs and updates to our PHP website. Project needs to be completed within 2.5 days. We have to launch this site Monday morning (USA time) PHP experts can complete this project in 12 hours.
The website should look and function very similar to: [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view]
We need a very good programmer/developer to make repairs and finish building our website. It must be complete and functional.
This needs to be completed and launched within 2.5 days from now. It would be best to have a team of at least 3 or 4 PHP programmers to complete this project by the deadline.
You will be paid a $50 bonus if the site is excellent!
Our website is 80% complete. The final site should have about 8 or 9 pages. 5 or 6 of the main pages are already created. You have to build a few more.
You must have strong experience designing, building and launching websites.
Here is a list of the repairs that need to be made:
• Get all the pages to display properly
• Get site to function like a regular website
• Create 2 more pages – similar to other pages
• Install images in thumbnails for Sub-category pages.
• Make sure all links work properly
• Site should load fast and operate fast.
• Site should look and operate similar to [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view]
• Mass upload of data via excel file (product details and images)
• Make minor adjustments to page design (fonts, colors, text size, links, background colors, etc),
• Ensure all thumbnail images display properly.
• Make sure CMS is working properly.
• And a few other small things.
Your primary role is to finish building and making repairs to our website. You must complete this website, test it and launch it. The biggest part of this website is getting our data properly loaded into the database so that the site is populated with products, descriptions, company profiles, etc. The product images are already uploaded to the site.
More info will be sent to qualified bidders.