migration and redesign of website to a wordpress site
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 AUD
- Total Bids 40
We are revamping our website ([url removed, login to view]) and planning on moving it to a wordpress based site.
We are looking for a website developer with experience in wordpress design who can do the following:
- Model the site based on the information, material on existing website- original documents can be provided via google documents however the new site needs to have a greater ease for navigation and be simpler- at the moment there is a lot of information on there that is not necessary and could be condensed down.
- we will need two templates for the website- the first will be a more fun orientated website similar to [url removed, login to view] and the second will be more serious version (A template of this has been put together- [url removed, login to view]). While drawing from these is ok we would like to see the two designs as fresh and new as possible.
In both versions we would like to see the new mascot (see attached file) incorporate into the website- however, it should have a stronger presence in the "fun orientated website"
- Need to add the plugins for mailing lists for potential clients, with examples of our newsletters etc
- Need to add the plugins for mailing lists for potential facilitators
- Need to be able to download an information pack – for clients, interested parties, facilitators
- Need to access feed to our twitter, blog, facebook (links on website)
- Need to bring over the blog from blogger and set it up as a blog on wordpress (links on website)
- Need to add banners on all pages encouraging visitors to contact you
- Text Resize Button - Add text resize button allowing older aged visitors to expand text sizeGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online