I need a poker affiliate site built
This project received 9 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $18 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$15 - $25 USD / hour
I recently started a Poker Affiliate company and need a site built. Below is a basic project outline. Let me know if you're interested and can provide a quote. Thanks!
The purpose of the site is to get poker players to sign up for poker rooms. To do this, we offer them a % of their Rakeback.
After a player signs up for the site and then uses our affiliate link to sign up for a poker room, we need them to give us their UNIQUE IDENTIFIER that they get from a poker room.
We verify their information, and if we can confirm that they successfully signed up for a poker room via our affiliate link, we email them.
Once they're verified, we track their progress using available xml feeds. The users can then log in to our site and view their stats for any poker rooms they're verified on.
This is one of the top dogs in the game: [url removed, login to view]
What the site entails is basically a slick looking front-end to sell the user, a user dashboard where they can view their stats (we'll need some charts), and an admin dashboard where we can review pending user accounts and verify/delete UNIQUE IDENTIFIERs the user's have provided.
This is just a nice area to sell the user on our site. We might have some "poker room" reviews. See [url removed, login to view] for a great example.
Users will need to be able to do 3 things in their dashboard:
1. Provide their UNIQUE ID for any poker rooms they registered for through our affiliate links.
2. Check whether we've verified their UNIQUE IDs from step one.
3. View their stats in very user-friendly ways, such as graphs and possibly exportable CSV. Their "stats" are their daily Rakeback * the % we've offered them. See "Admin Dashboard" step 3. We retrieve these stats from xml feeds. Our local stats will need to be updated frequently (every 12 hours).
The administrators need to do very few things as well.
1. Create edit PAGES... basically allow admin to expand on the front end adding PAGES with custom url slugs.
2. Review any user's stats and UNIQUE IDs. Admin must be able to "verify" a user's UNIQUE ID.
3. Each user is given a default % of their Rakeback. Admin must be able to edit this %.
4. Add POKER ROOMs that users can add their UNIQUE IDs for.
Each poker room provides an xml feed to their affiliates with our stats. We'll need to import this daily. It's very simple.
BONUS, REFERRAL SYSTEM
If possible (and tell me how much time this adds), I'd love to have a basic referral system. Just something that tells us who a person has referred and who people have been referred by. We can offer higher incentives to users who make a lot of referrals.
When I say "UNIQUE ID" - it's because each poker room has a different way of identifying their users... i.e. email address, username, user id... we have to keep the "type" of UNIQUE ID saved with the poker room, so that when user submits their poker room account info, we can make a nice form.
We do not handle any payments. We're purely there to get the users to click affiliate links and then provide the users with their stats. We're also a liaison between the users and the poker rooms they register for. Finally, I will provide the template for you to work with.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online