- Status Closed
- Budget $750 - $2500 AUD
- Total Bids 69
Website redesign/development with custom CMS - [url removed, login to view]
We currently have a website with joolma, we want completely redesigned website developed with new CMS. (nominate CMS being used)
Re design a professional website and integrate with the new CMS backend. suggest new looks and functions for site and things to improve SEO and google friendly.
the product section needs to be made dynamic.
make changes to the logo and set up some other options as directed.
* new quote request enquiry form that can be be controlled so quotes above below certain ranges can be given reply suggesting cannot be quoted etc.
* All flash eliminated from the current site, so that it is visible in ipad/iphone and mobile devices.
* product gallery will have information for each of the products with description and image of the product .
* An image and video gallery within the website, where in you can create different albums and upload images and you tube links which can be displayed through your gallery as part of the [url removed, login to view] can manage this aspect of the website from the backend.
* Front page will have sliding banner which can be replaced from the backend. Remove sound.
* the testimonial section needs to be done in a way, where a customer can leave a feedback himself and you as admin of the website can approve or disaaprove it to be displayed on the website.
repair current quote request so we can adjust if we accept quotes by region size etc.
* wordpress Blog set up and linked to website.
Allow for future linking to Facebook/twitter.
Ensure all coding is correct and remove any bugs.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online