newsletter, postcard,and message service
This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $101 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
MAXIMUM PRICE IS 100 USD, READ ENTIRE DESRIPTION TO UNDERSTAND, THIS TO GET AN REPLY ON YOUR BID ALSO.
The service is for a special group and is about get them to smile even though they are in a tuff business.
I need to create a simple fun newsletter service wich has the following (list is not conclusive)
There is a lot of free scripts on [url removed, login to view] and more that can be used. Postcard scripts, newsletter scripts, member sign up scripts, import contacts list from linkedin-, facebook, mail accounts and more.
main site structure:
- Front end (First page, about, contact etc, admin can change text content, images and more with antext editor). PROFFESIONAL DESIGN
- Backend (administration and subadministrator) - Design just needs to be functional
- user account (settings and more). USER ACCOUNT NEEDS TO HAVE PROFFESIONAL DESIGN.
- Sign up page (upon sign up there also is a script that ask user to access gmail, yahoo and other mail providers to tip contacts about the service).
THE SERVICE SHOULD HAVE FOLLOWING FEATURES:
- Admin should have different newsletter templates to choose between.
- Newsletter options which admin can set different options i.e default if not created newsletters are scheduled etc. (consist of purely admin content/approved by content, user content, a mix of admins and user content).
- Admin can add text, images, videos (you tube) and other.
- Users can ad text, images, (videos (you tube urls)) and more that will be stored in a library which admin can pick from or automate pick.
- Library function so things can be picked and sheduled
- Admin can set up multiple letters, which he can choose to be sent randomly, picked by date, shedule, choose user groups and more.
- Admin can create libraries:
load up X set of images to library with text (optional), attached with text.
Admin can pick from library when creating newsletter.
- Admin can set up Newsletters subject, messages, choose category etc. There will be a automated pick from the other libraries if not admin/subadmins has filled all fields in the newsletter category.
- Users can post comments, upload images, video links etc to a library whith categories admins can choose from. It will consist of categories set by admin)(comedy/humor, serious, irony and more etc). This will make it easy for admin to get future material to build newsletters from. I.e. there will be a feature that if image are clicked on the users profile are shown.
-User can view links to previously received newsletters and own sent newsletters (admin can set how long time back).
- Can create a personal newsletter and send to own contacts; either from his contact list or log in to facebook, linkedin and mail provider and import contacts and send. User can store his newsletter while working with it, but can not shedule newsletter sending. He can create X number newsletter set by admin which he manually can send.
- Users can send received newsletters to their importedor added contact list from Linkedin , facebook and their mail provider. When creating a newsletter he can also connect to linkedin, facebook and mail account and import contacts. When doing this they will automaticly be added to his user account as well.
NEWSLETTER, POSTCARD AND OTHER SCRIPTS CAN BE FOUND ON HOTSCRIPTS.COM. yOU NEED TO FIND USABLE SCIPTS AND MERGE THEM TOGHETER TO THIS SERVICE, YOU MUST PROGRAM FEATURES OF THE SITE TOGHETER SO IT WORKS SMOOTHLY AS ONE SERVICE.
YOU CAN USE FREE AWAILABLE GRAPHICS SUCh AS BACKGROUND IMAGES, BUTTONS AND MORE.
Project price in the range of 30 -100 USD.
If you create the service in a way that it is functioning and has nice design (set up and graphics) towards the users I will pay 100 USD, if the site gets ugly but functioning I pay 30 [url removed, login to view] NOT SERVICE IS USABLE YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE ANYTHING. Write 30 USD in first message regards your bid. Then we can discuss more needed done on website.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online