php Deck Design Tool
This project was awarded to lautaro for $200 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We need some reworking/revision of an existing website php program which is designed to allows the user to place different deck tiles on a grid by the click of mouse so they can plan the design of deck using our tiles. Whilst the existing program works in general, it has a couple of small problems and needs some styling revisions. It uses MySQL database and allows the admin to add additional categories additional items within each category. The original designer of this program has disappeared. The current working program can be seen at [url removed, login to view]
Specifically we require:
1. Redesigning to make the page look more professional. Please note that this will actually be used within a new template that you can see on draft page [url removed, login to view]
2. The product ranges SwiftDeck, LinkDeck, EzyTile etc with the small tile pix need to be better aligned on the page
3. Need to include a “print this page” option which will print the grid and the results calculation below it. Currently if you print the page, although it prints the grid OK it says “yoyo” at the RHS of each line of the results table.
4. Fix a current problem where if you first select the tile “Colorado” it doesn’t always register on the results summary at bottom of the page.
5. Ideally fix the “Total Price” so that it shows two decimal point and not one (or simply add a zero at the end).
6. Fix the admin page which is not currently working correctly – wont allow you to add additional items.
To assist in seeing what is involved, have attached two main files ( remaining MySQL , admin and [url removed, login to view] files not included at this stage)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online