php programmer for a simple drag and drop app
This project received 2 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $23 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $40 USD
I need a simple script in PHP that will read a text file and will let you sort through the lines in that file. After sorting, the user should be able to push a button and receive a response containing the first 3 values he chose. Please check the additional technical specifications in this project to understand the complete requirements.
Upon successful completion of this project I will hire you in a few months for other tests I'll be implementing (this is the second test and I've got 4 more to go).
Basically I want a test similar to [[url removed, login to view]] that on completion will submit 3 values instead of one.
I need a simple script in PHP that will read a text file and will let you sort through the lines in that file. After sorting, the user should be able to push a button and receive a response containing the first 3 values he chose.
The file contains a list of values like love, friendship and freedom separated by new line.
Expect 20-50 values in the text file.
(please check the picture in this project to understand my explanations better)
- above the form there should be some random text (a title and some text)
- the values should be displayed with alternating colors (like at: [url removed, login to view]) - the colors should be the same as on that page (one line light blue, second line blue)
- there should be 2 columns on the page, the number of lines for each column is 15 but they must be populated with ((total_lines_in_file-3)/2) values per column
- the first 2 columns will be populated with all the lines from that file (the first column is filled and then the second)
- the third column will be larger (in width) than the other two and will contain text describing the test
- all the values should have a checkbox in front of them
- when the user checks a value that value goes to the first place in the first column (all other values are shifted a place down)
- the user should be able to sort only the checked values via drag and drop
- the first 3 values should be separated by the rest and emphasised in some way (you can use bold and change their color to red)
- only the top 3 values are emphasised, once a new value is checked it goes to the 1st place and is emphasised, the value on the 3rd place goes to the 4th and it returns to normal text
- the checked values can be unchecked thus going to the last place in the list, the 4th value is then promoted to the 3rd place and emphasised
- bellow the test description, in column 3 there should be an aweber form like at [url removed, login to view]
- after inserting an email and clicking "Get results" the user will be subscribed to aweber and his top 3 values will be submitted to the aweber form (if you find this part difficult, please check [url removed, login to view] as it does the same thing)
- the test should be aesthetically pleasant, not like in my design :)
- this test *must* run on a Wordpress page using thesis (since the other test runs I don't expect this to be a problem)
- all the specs must be finished, I won't accept half coded projects
Upon successful completion of this project I will hire you in a few months for other tests I'll be implementing (this is the second test and I've got four more tests to create).
Basically I want a second test, similar to [url removed, login to view] that on completion will submit 3 values instead of one.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online