price comparison site
This project received 33 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £1867 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
I need to build price comparison website like well-known Pricerunner.co.uk.. It has to be professionally made and stable analog of these sites.
We will need to a robust design alike to pricerunner but with some interesting interface details.
Main features that have to be build:
-Admin Panel with Mail manager, technical side of listing: store owners, products, csv-files, SEO friendly page titles and urls, admin option of adding or deleting websites, forums, storefront, reviews of products/merchants, must track the clicks, click thru rate, fraud protections, newsletter subscription, easily navigable and fast loading, selection filters like the pricerunner
- Has to have the product catalog with 50K-100K products that we will fill in with information ( images, descriptions) - has to have compare page for each product.
- Must have the datafeed processor that can accept the feeds from merchants, process them according to the Internal Taxonomy that has to be created and categorize the products that can be categorized, otherwise drop the products.
- Merchant has to be able to Login to his account, upload the feeds, has to have billing page with few billing options - PayPal recurring payments, Credit Card on file and Google Wallet Payments. Has to have different payment options like : different amount to be billed to merchant for clicks - $200, $400, 600$ at one time.
- Admins have get a reports for the merchants who used all the money balance from previous billing cycle and be able to bill them using merchant selected method - Paypal, Google Wallet or Credit Card on file via Credit Card Processor.
- Merchants have to be able to set up their bids for different categories of the products. System has to be able to determine the sellers bids and rank them accordingly.
-Admins have to have hidden tools like promoting some merchants by giving him more trust points and moving him to any position if the search.
- Merchants have to be able to upload store logos to the system, Store information.
- Merchants have to have a Sales & Clicks Report System that will give them information on their click-throughs, their cost of marketing.
- Merchant have to be able to see the remaining balance on the account and system has to give the notice to admins when the balance is getting low and admins have to be able to charge customers with recurring payments.
-It should be automated, that means to be able to take the feeds from merchants sites download them, unzip and upload to the site, (data feeds or spider crawls of merchant partner sites). Feeds can be in two formats, TXT, CSV &other There will be three options for feed upload, direct upload from user account, Upload via FTP account and via URL.
-The page must be able to handle thousands of daily visitors and thousands of products and support Multilanguage users. Every main features of the website should be manageable via admin area. Software must be written in PHP-Mysql, can use Java, jQuery.
- We need the ability to post adverts and banners as well.
- Mobile app for iOS, Android and Blackberry in the Future as a separate project might be required.
This is a serious project We will give the preference to the developer team that can build the first page of the site ( without anything working) just to see how they understand the Shopping Comparison Usability. Ideally we would want to see Styled Page like Pricerunner and [url removed, login to view] with clean look but still robust and modern.
I'll have a full source code without any restrictions. We receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. You should install the script on the server as well.
The site/software must be in ready-to-run condition and compatible with all major browsers. Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
developer team must provide at least 3 months technical support.
Do not bid if you cannot do this please.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online