This project received 5 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1631 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
We are looking for a custom application/widget based off a Trivia game already incorporated on our [url removed, login to view] website.
The initial design will be for Demonstration purposes, as long as there is some security built in, the underlying language/code is flexible.
• We want to build a daily Trivia Game
o Initial design will be a single question
o Four possible answers
o Justification/Narrative (limited to 500 characters)
• Must be able to record answers
• Display to user correct/incorrect answers
• Ability to register (Minimal information - First/Last name & e-mail address)
• For Demo, registration can go to dummy account
• Rough design Wire frames attached, they can be simplified or expanded on
The final version application will be designed to embed within existing websites/webpages
There will be a need for backend admin functionality:
• Need to create a question library
• Time stamp to allow Administrator to schedule display of Trivia question(s)
• Mechanism to record correct answers, and enter those into a drawing type format to run contests
• Link to user e-mail accounts
• Secure so that answers cannot be accessed by those other than Administrators of the Trivia questions (s)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online