A really Unique Beat Selling Website
This project was awarded to rajeshacme for R17500 ZAR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project BudgetR10500 - R21000 ZAR
A HIGH-QUALITY PROFESSIONAL COMMERCIAL site that allows beatmakers and hip hop beat producers to post their instrumental/beat tracks for sale/licensing on this community-driven website. Functions include Buying/Selling and Creating/Viewing Seller Profiles.
A seller can upload a beat with the site's unique search filter critera (details will be given to winning bidder). The potential buyer can browse the listings much like eBay or search/sort more precisely through the unique filter criterias or "categories". Sellers can pay additional fees to make their listing stand out more, much like eBay listings. Buyers shall receive an automatic generated license contract on the website for download, and automatically be able to download the uploaded files (mp3 and/or master track file package) upon completion of purchase.
On the profile page however, it will display all beat listings of the seller on his or her profile. Profiles must be in simple URL format ([url removed, login to view]).
THE SIX MAIN PAGE NAVIGATION:
1. Homepage - Contains space for featuring listings, members, and showing top sellers on the homepage.
2. Buy - Directly leads to the listings and a navigation on the side which can narrow/filter the listings according to the site's unique search criteria.
3. Sell - Takes you to upload a beat page/login/account registration.
4. My Account - Takes you to your account management/profile management/login/account registration.
5. Forum - The site needs a bulletin/forum which uses the site's user database for the sellers.
6. Help - An index of help questions, problems, solutions, instructions etc.
1. Buyers can sign up as a 'buyer' instead of a 'seller' so that they do not need their own personal selling page.
2. Once a beat is purchased, the buyer can immediately download the beat and can download a copy of a pre written digital contract which generates his or her name and the name of the beat purchased, saved onto the server database.
3. Buyer can always login and check his or her buying history and also always view the pre written digital contract, and also his or her 'buying history'.
1. Administrator needs to be able maintain the forums and user comments.
2. Administrator needs to be able to ban and delete accounts or songs.
3. Administrator needs to be able to post front page news/announcements which are linked from a post in the forum.
4. Administrator needs to be able to determine costs and variables of membership such as upload credits and premium membership fees.
5. Administrator can maintain external banner ads in the site from outside advertisers.
6. Administrator can define the preset GENRE of the beats.
8. Administrator (or the website rather) takes a preset commission (defined by admin) for all beats that have been sold. Any additional information will be sent to you upon winning the bid.
Please note we require project designer who have previously dealt with such a kind of project.
We require the website to be an almost clone of [url removed, login to view] in the way its designed enabling music producers to share their instrumentals. Please create an account on [url removed, login to view] as different users (Fan/Artist) and study how a beat selling website could be incorporated into a website like [url removed, login to view]
Good luck bidding.
Project to start around 5th July 2013
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online