simple Wordpress website plus minor adjustments to another one
This project received 30 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $516 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
The website should be made under this wordpress platform
[url removed, login to view]
This project is to built a website and more specifically a city guide for a small Chinese [url removed, login to view] website should be made under the Wordpress cms platform so as to give me the opportunity to make adjustments regularly by myself.
This project is based on my idea to create a city guide that is targeting the foreign visitors that are traveling in the small chinese city that i worked and [url removed, login to view] concept is to provide information about the city and how a foreigner can make his visit to the town more [url removed, login to view] will be different sections as restaurants,bars,clubs what to visit,what to do if you have one or two days [url removed, login to view] will be a charge to access most of the sections through paypal or by paying with your credit [url removed, login to view] example if you would like to go somewhere, my city guide will provide you the ability to download a card written in chinese in your laptop,print it and give it to the taxi [url removed, login to view] there will be an option for the potential customer to contact me directly through skype or through an online chat system (like the live chat system that most of the sites are offering nowadays)
The implementation of the project should be done by respecting the following procedure:
1) Review the documents that I send you and if you have questions write me down analytically what details I should give you. After I answer and clarify your question you should start building the homepage.
2) After the implementation of the home page, every single page should be made according to the document that I will send you. If there is a need for clarification you should write down specifically what clarification should be given.
3) Test of all the links and review of all the website should be made before the site is ‘on air’
4) Customer service from your side (minor changes if there is a need) for one month.
After you start to build the website you should update me daily about your actions.
----Minor adjustments the [url removed, login to view] website-----
Telephone number: +30 ----------
Instead of Hospitality Professional the phrase: Physically Challenged
In the section of Professional Profile no change should be done except that the description should be in paragraph
At the end of first page (more specifically in the same line as page 2 but at the very left as we look the screen) a button should be added that states: Download CV in PDF file and my CV should be attached
In the work experience section the month: NOV 2012 – FEB 2013 should be added
A document that clearly explains how to make amendments like the above should be made so as to give me the opportunity to do by myself minor adjustments in the future.
Find out why google analytics does not work, it does not give accurate data even if the source was added.
The winner will get 30% as a milestone,after he/she complete 30% of the project i will deposit the rest(70%) as [url removed, login to view] the website is done he/she will get full [url removed, login to view] freelancer should complete the whole project in 7 days.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online