social network website & logo design
This project received 28 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $2631 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1500 - $3000 USD
Website for social network
Implementation details will be provided by your company with our approval .
Code needs to be clean and precise with minimum bugs.
All testing must be done by your development firm before site is handed over to myself.
If site does not meet the Quality requirements (i.e.. too many critical defects, bad workflow ) after going back and forth few times, I'll retract this project.
Technical Requirements :
1 Documented, structured code , 2 Design documents provided by you , 3 Test cases provided
4 Load and stress tests passed , 5 Security tests passed ,6 Template-based implementation. Changing the UI should be simple and straightforward
Feature Requirements :
1. New Member Registration (photo upload , username ,password , email validation, etc)
2. Browse Profiles ( gender ,age group ,seeking for males ,female , etc )
4. Messages (inbox/sent items/deleted items)
5 Ajax chat inside the browser (like facebook )
6. Admin module (manage users, approve/reject profiles/photos, user emailing, etc).
these **Matching friends Algoritm** - the most important aspect of our social network website. the programmer to develop a way of having several input at You will need experience or understanding in operating with Open Graph API. In addition to this, we need the following:
- Home Page . – Profile , - Search , - Search Results, - "Picture" mode ,- Details mode ,- Quick Search ,- Pictures , video mode
- Private Messaging , - Inbox ,- Sent ,- Received Files, - Instant Messaging ,- Favorites, - Views, - Friends - - Settings
- Website users ,- Mobile users (using the app) ,- Privacy Settings ,- Administrative Tools
. These features need to be implemented as an API so that an our iPhone app (not yet developed) will be able to communicate with: Search, Pictures, Private Messaging, Instant Messaging, Friends, and Settings.
The site Need to be ads capable, with SEO and all necessary demand of today IT world. With your bid, please include your portfolio or website for us to look at - those without a portfolio or some kind of example will not be considered for this project.
If possible help create my own website logo ( minimum 3 to choose ) or banner.
Upon delivery of the logo, and website , you agree to sign over all copyright and ownership to me.
You must submit a portfolio of logos you've designed in the past.
You must speak English.
The project must be completed in the time specified.
You agree to amend the design until I am satisfied.
you need to type "haloye: for bidding this project name
Your communication must be regular via Skype
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online