stock market, forex chart, - repost
This project received 5 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $810 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
There are 2 parts to this project. The first is a forex/stock chart widget, the 2nd is a clock.
I need a live forex and stock chart. I want something simple with these features:
1. Customizable size
2. The chart/widget gets forex information from a good public (and free) source when markets are open. It also should be able to do commodities and major stock markets. I should be able to decide which one each version of it defaults at (“USD/Euro”, “S&P 500”, “Gold”). If I have multiple versions running, that means I can have one that is on forex and the other on commodities (gold, silver or any other major one).
3. It should also be able to do a currency converter and I should be able to default to this as well.
4. The widget should have the usual features that appear on such charts – candlestick or regular display, changing the time period (for forex it focuses more on shorter amounts of time).
5. It should have a slot for graphics – flags for currencies and currency symbols.
6. I want to be able to customize as much as I can as far as the look – color of the chart line, color of the second, third, fourth and so on chart lines when there are comparisons.
7. And anything else that you can come up with.
Lastly, I want something easy to implement multiple times.
I need a forex/markets clock script. I want to be able to post something like this –
The US market is open, it closes in 2 hours and 3 minutes. (with a small flag to the left of it)
There are only 4-5 forex markets and I can provide the hours. The script should know their time zone and I should be able to decide which to default to (“nearest market to them”, the market that’s open, or if all markets are closed, to go with the next one that opens). I should be able to flip between all of them and decide how often ("every x seconds, starting with the one that's open").
This is a simple clock script, which a good programmer will just have to tweak a bit.
I want to do this once and with a programmer for whom this is easy and has done this before. You should know how to do the stock market chart and clock from the get go and obviously know how to handle a template/css install.
I'm looking forward to finding a good programmer for this.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online