website changes - new pages and redesign of existing
This project received 30 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $294 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
WE DO NOT USE A CMS EXCEPT FOR OUR BLOG, YOU WILL NEED TO KNOW CSS/PHP AND XHTML.
SEND A PMB TO RECEIVE OUR URL
Our website is in serious need of a revamp, on top of paying you for your services, you have a unique opportunity to establish a firm relationship with a local web development firm that does a lot of outsourcing, and we can guarantee you 2+ projects monthly if your work ethic is up to par and design skills are good.
We are looking to have some of our existing pages redesigned, (layouts) and some new pages created. We need to bring a more professional and engaging look to our site...
Changes: (THERE MAY BE MORE ADDED)
- add a submit proposal page
should include fields:
Contact Details: name, email, phone, business name, website
Project details: (checkboxes, new website design, website re-design, corporate photography, social media marketing, search engine optimization, print design)
Project Info: (actual textbox)
And ability to upload a pdf or .doc when submitting.
(some sort of captcha - anti-spam)
-tie social media into our page more
front page should show our latest posts on Facebook
integrate like/share buttons sitewide
- redevelopment of design services
to include new services, such as social media marketing, search engine optimization, and print design
page should be sectioned off to 3 sections, each having its own new page, these should be
- website design
- logo creation
- multimedia design
- stationary design
- forums and blogging
-> ecommerce and shopping carts
-> contact forms
-> newsletter scripts
-> database and product catalogs
- custom application development
- social media marketing
- mobile marketing
- newsletter services
- google adwords
- search engine optimization
- marketing consulting
- content writing / editing
- blogging and forums
- social media, search engine optimization pages enhanced
enhance these pages to be more of a selling tactic and much more involving for visitors
- edit main page to be more ‘inviting’
it seems to be missing something and needs to be much more inviting.
- problem management integration
introduce an effective project management script that we can give our clients access to, for tracking current progress
needs to be themed to our existing design/concept
- hosting page creation, with 3 new plans
3 webhosting plans to be created, with screenshots and selling points of the cpanel control panel - showing ease of use
- max 50% initial milestone, NOTHING WILL BE RELEASED UNTIL PROJECT IS 100%
- 7 day maximum, we can guarantee feedback via email within 10 minutes during business hours, usually 3-5 hours after hours
- DAILY UPDATES MANDATORY - OR WE AWARD TO SOMEONE ELSE
- CSS / XHTML ONLY, NO TABLES
- professional promotional graphics required, and communication is MANDATORY.
There may be additional 'assumed' work, take a look at the site, if you see something that needs to work, assume it will be added to our list.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online