800 websites with max 3800INR per site
This project received 17 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of ₹1300647 INR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Need to make 800 websites at the costing of INR3800 maximum per site. The interested companies or software groups can apply for tender for the work. The work is only for Indian Companies as we need to discuss the things face to face if tender is selected. Please find below the terms and conditions for applying:
1) The company or Group must have its physical existence in India.
2) Company can buy tender from us at the cost of INR100 only (One Hundred Indian Rupees), this amount is non-refundable.
3) Company will have to provide some references of previous work (at least 2 references)
4) Selected company will have to come Nagpur for a face to face meeting and to sign the agreement
5) The applications has to be submitted in a sealed envelope on or before 10th December 2012 at the company address.
6) The decision will be taken on 16th December 2012. The selected company will be called for a meeting and discussion for the project. All the project details will be provided along with the application provided.
NOTE: As this days lots of frauds are happening all over so we would like to clear it out that this project is a direct project by our company and the selected company will be provided with the advance amount of 70% before 3 days from the start date of work. Our company has its owned offices in Nagpur, Company is a private limited company and anyone can visit the company on any six working days between 10:00am till 06:00pm
All the other details will be provided on company website and message box as per request received from interested companies.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online