whmcs customization and adjustments
This project received 6 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $284 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100 - $250 USD
I require adjustments to a WHMCS installation. Should you require more information, please ask. Site is currently up and running, so only the below will be required.
• payment types. IF a client uses debit order as a payment method, it must NOT send out invoice due emails. in other words, they will ONLY receive a RECEIPT of payment (this already gets sent out, so I will just need you to stop sending out invoices). To explain further, the system sends out invoice 7 days before its due. on the due date it sends out invoice saying due. it then sends a reminder 5 days later if still not paid. this is fine for all other payment types, expect the debit order (the must receive only reminder after due date and receipt). I hope that makes sense
• I need to be able to attach files to the quotation if neccessary so that it gets sent as well to the client
• Using ajax, or what ever you recommend, I need to be able to easily add another row to the quote, in stead of having to click save, wait for it to load, before adding the next item
• I need to be able to easily reorder the items (similar to the way you can reorder menu items in Joomla and Drupal)
• If nothing is entered in the price, quantity, or discount field, it must display BLANK (currently it puts in [url removed, login to view])
• On each of the rows on the quoation form, I need a wysig edit (in other words it must render html). this needs to be added to the fields, as well as the proposal text and customer notes
• when you insert a existing product, it must automatically place the title of the product into the field as a h6 tag, and the product description beneath that
• when creating products here xxx/[url removed, login to view] it must also have a wysig editor obviously
• I need the format of the pdf's for the quote form and invoice to change. PSD's will be provided the confusing part is that its designed so that if its one page, it will have a certain background, if its 2 pages, the 2nd page will have a different background, and if 3 pages, 3rd page will have a different background.
• the quotes get easily converted into invoices already. I need a custom field on the quote form with a reference number that I can enter. If I do enter a number, when I convert it to a invoice, it must also print that reference number under invoice number
• I would then need you to adjust the WHMCS template to replicate the joomla site, just so it looks the same
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online