xhtml code - repost
This project received 4 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $20 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10 - $30 USD
Study the following web page source code. Line numbers have been added
that you may refer to in your answer. Due to the presence of errors, the code
will NOT validate as XHTML 1.0 Transitional. Identify four of these errors.
01 <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
02 <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN"
"[url removed, login to view]">
03 <html xmlns="[url removed, login to view]">
05 <title>Circular events - motoracing</title>
07 function highlightButton(s)
09 if ("INPUT"==[url removed, login to view])
15 <p>Here you can see all the latest CMR news </p>
16 <FORM NAME=highlight onMouseover="highlightButton('start')"
17 <INPUT TYPE="button" VALUE="Hover over me"
onClick="location.href='[url removed, login to view]">
Browse Related Skills
- fix broken link on magento site
- Alterations to an existing site
- Fix Redirect Loop error on server / domain
- Modification in my private system
- I need some changes to an existing website. I'm having trouble with the HTML and CSS on my website for a "contact us" page. I can supply the index.html and style.css I currently have up. I also have the original HTML and CSS for the basic contact us form
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online