zen cart store according to design specifications
This project was awarded to code4ever for $599 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
I need an experienced programmer/developer to build an ecommerce site selling handbags using Zen Cart with Add Ons. I already have the store up and running with a custom made cart, but I want to set it up again using Zen Cart. All storefront design details and elements will be provided (fonts, color codes, images and design elements), as well as the site navigation structure. Need someone with attention to detail & neatness, and full command of customization of product pages and image display in Zen Cart.
Provide a fixed price for the store programming/development which must include the following:
- Set up Zen Cart (1.3.8) on the server. But – before downloading Zen Cart, transition the cart to UTF-8 encoding. Then install Zen-Cart 1.3.8 Japanese Pack. I do not want a second full storefront in Japanese now only one page that says that a full store in Japanese will come in the future – I will provide the Japanese characters for this. I want the database to be set up so that I can slowly develop a full site in Japanese language for activation in the future. It should then be a Japanese icon on the English regular site that leads to the Japanese welcome page (and an English icon that leads back). Inserting Japanese characters for the full Japanese site is not part of this job – only the welcome page.
- Do what needs to be done to secure site.
- Design the site according to site structure and design specifications.
- Integrated with PayPal Website Payments Standard - follow check out on Zen Cart as far as possible. Integrated Google Checkout as alternative .
- Coupons (Reward credit); Search function; Minimum order US$x; Free shipping for orders above US$x; No shipping zones – only flat rate shipping US$x; RSS Feed Add On for new products, sales, etc; Gift certificate module (dropdown); Email newsletter sign up; Tell a friend.
- Integrate [url removed, login to view] Affiliate Manager (JAM).
- Set up for Google analytics (I will provide snippets).
- SEO - create seo url for all pages.
- Image management system (need to discuss before implemented): Image Handler 2 combined with Image Swapper v.3.1.4*new. No watermarking. Zen Lightbox Version: 1.5 Add on (instead of pop ups). Attributes: either large image opens in Lightbox/popup OR attribute image substitutes main image (if compatible with IH2). Mouse over image swap if possible.
..And all other Add Ons/ tweaks necessary to implement the store front like I want it.
- Include upload of 10 products for testing. The rest will be added by Admin (me) later.
- Easy Admin: provide guidance during testing if needed. Provide support for 1 month to Admin function if needed.
Please ask for the detailed store front specifications if you are interested in bidding so you know exactly what I want!
Note: Must have previous Zen Cart experience. Please provide examples of sites you have developed. Indicate how long you expect the project to take.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online