As a website user, my client should be able to run a Selenium or any other suitable platform script to
1. Log into dating website
2. Run a search based on a pre defined criteria for members (This search criteria can be stored on the dating site as one of the search profiles)
3. Select a member that has not been contacted before from the results page.
4. Message member with a pre defined message from amongst a list of messages stored in the database
5. Store member's userid in a table in a database and mark it as contacted
5. Go back to the results page
6. Repeat steps 3 to 5.
The max number of iterations in the loop should be configurable in the script via either a variable or a database value or a value that can be set at run time.
User Acceptance Criteria:
1. Selenium or any other suitable platform can be used
2. To be tested on Chrome & Firefox
3. There should be a delay in the loop to avoid banning by the website
4. Supported by Windows & Mac OSX
5. (Optional) One button start of script which could be later automated through a cron or a OSX task scheduler
More details will be given once the bid is finalised.
Feel free to message me for further clarifications and doubts. We require only experienced Selenium
This project is not really a testing project. It is for a client who wants to enable a dating site member to send automated messages to other dating site members that are selected with a pre defined selection criteria.
So for instance, If member A logged into abc.com and created a search of people from certain country and saved it, he should then be able to run a script to automatically message all of these people in the search results with a message from a pre defined list of messages that would be stored in the database. Also anyone he messages should not receive a message again. So already contacted members can be saved in a database and checked against, if the selected candidate has been messaged before or not.
Hope that clarifies the requirement a bit more. Again, this is not a testing project but more of a feature project that can be written in a testing framework like Selenium.
7 freelancers are bidding on average £104 for this job
Hi, I have been using WebDriver and Java for quite a while and I would be more than happy to help with this. I can provide a simple sample to get this started. Hope to hear from you soon, Have a nice day!!