Need a Selenium script to automate messaging in a dating website
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £104 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£10 - £100 GBP
As a website user, my client should be able to run a Selenium or any other suitable platform script to
1. Log into dating website
2. Run a search based on a pre defined criteria for members (This search criteria can be stored on the dating site as one of the search profiles)
3. Select a member that has not been contacted before from the results page.
4. Message member with a pre defined message from amongst a list of messages stored in the database
5. Store member's userid in a table in a database and mark it as contacted
5. Go back to the results page
6. Repeat steps 3 to 5.
The max number of iterations in the loop should be configurable in the script via either a variable or a database value or a value that can be set at run time.
User Acceptance Criteria:
1. Selenium or any other suitable platform can be used
2. To be tested on Chrome & Firefox
3. There should be a delay in the loop to avoid banning by the website
4. Supported by Windows & Mac OSX
5. (Optional) One button start of script which could be later automated through a cron or a OSX task scheduler
More details will be given once the bid is finalised.
Feel free to message me for further clarifications and doubts. We require only experienced Selenium
Browse Related Skills
- Fix my landing page issue
- Server was hacked. Spam is being sent. Need spam stopped and server hardened to keep out spammers. I can get root access. This job has to be done in the next hour so if your going to bed now please don't bid. This is now only.
- Make css material design, fix formatting issues
- Laravel - Simple between two dates filter request
- Wordpress blog - add Prev - Next button
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online