Hi to all. Thanks in advance for bidding on our project. I need this done as quickly as possible. I am expecting to get it done for under $500.
NOTE: This project is time sensitive. Do not bid, if you can not start work immediately.
Paypal Integration to existing website. [url removed, login to view]
Order form is at [url removed, login to view]
1. The Service Provider will provide website security needs to correspond with the agreement we have with paypal and MasterCard and visa.
2. Buyer will provide Paypal Website Payments Pro.
3. Buyer would like to collect Credit card numbers as well as all information entered for the user. The site will already be set up to collect the information, but the security is not set up.
Service Provider will place 6 buttons on our front page for subscriptions. These 6 buttons will be available to 1st time buyers only and will include a 7 day free trial. Paypal pro does not do subscriptions so these will have to go though paypal directly. Service Provider will place 6 subscribe buttons at the top of the order form page to subscribe. These will be available to anyone without a free trial. These buttons will be for:
Dallas County Trustee's Sale List $29
Tarrant County Trustee's Sale List $24
Denton County Trustee's Sale List $24
Collin County Trustee's Sale List $24
Dallas & Surrounding Co's Tax (Sheriff's Sale Notice Report) $24
Gold Package all of the above reports at a huge discount $89
The buttons on the top of the order form page will be for the same products and at the same prices, but will not offer a 7 day trial. These should be available to everyone including repeat buyers. They should be placed directly above or below this line:
On-Line Subscriptions are Non-Refundable 1MO 3MO 6MO 12MO
4. Where ever possible Service Provider will customize paypal pages to look like our website using the banner on our order form page.
5. The user management system is currently set up for subscription payments. The Service Provider needs to change this to accommodate one time payments since Paypal Pro does not allow subscriptions. Customers should have access to the month that is current when they purchase a product. They should maintain the access to that month as long as it is available on the site. For example, a Dallas Trustee’s Sale List purchased on 11/2/07 for 1 month, the customer will have access to data for the November 6th sale only. If he later purchases a Dallas Trustee’s Sale List for December, then he will have access to both December and November. The current month changes on the 1st Tuesday at 5pm for the Trustee's Sale Lists and the Dallas & Surrounding Co's Tax (Sheriff's Sale Notice Report) and on the 3ed Tuesday at 11:59 pm for the Trustee's Sale Results.. For example, a Dallas Trustee’s Sale Report purchased on 11/2/07 for 1 month will be valid for the November 6th, sale date. The current month will change to the December 4th sale date on 11/06/07 at 5pm. The same product purchased for 3 months will be give access to the Nov, Dec and Jan sale dates. If the same product is purchase for 6 months the user will have access to Nov, Dec, Jan-Apr sale dates. For 1 year the user will have access to Nov 07 sale to the Oct 08.
Except for the 6 buttons at the top all purchases will be one time purchases though Paypal Pro and will be handled on our site. For the subscription purchases, the Service Provider will ensure that all available information for the user is collected.
6. Service Provider will remove the Tax Sale Result List from the Order Form Page ([url removed, login to view]) and the Rates Page ([url removed, login to view] ).
7. Service Provider will also be responsible for purchases on Owner number searches. Owner Number Searches will be a one time purchase that will not expire. By numbers allows the user to enter an exact number of Owner Number Searches. The charge should be the most efficient for him. For example a user wants to buy 30 Owner Number Searches. The charge would be (20@$80)+(10@$45)=$125. If a user wants 75 Owner Number Searches, the charge would be (50@$175)+(20@$80)+ (5*$5=$25)=$280.