See the abbreviated design doc (attached) which is intended to provide you enough information to imagine how the game is played and create sample screens for the game. The mock-ups the winning bidder provides will be used as the basis for development of the game. The
1. The winning bidder for this contract **doesn't have to code** the game- **only supply the artwork**. Another auction will be held for the actual coding of the game.
2. In order to choose a winner I will need to see some **sample artwork** from your portfolio.
3. The deliverables are **Adobe Photoshop PSD** files containing all of the artwork for the game. See the attached document for details.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Microsoft Windows XP