We have a project ready to get started soon for a Browser Toolbar to be developed in Java for j2ee framework with website in jsp. Full Spec will be provided to shortlisted candidate. Pls present your Java development experience and portfolio with your bid. Copy and paste bid will be deleted without further consideration.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Sunday Mar 18, 2007 11:09:44 AM:
A little clarification on the project.
Browser Toolbar to be developed in C++ to work with server platform in Java for j2ee framework with website in jsp.
1. Installer & Auto Update
2. Browser Toolbar
i. logo button:
ii. Search Bar
iii. Site Buttons:
ix. Send to:
xi. Wish List:
xii. Password Manager:
xiv. Sketch It!:
2. Browser Sidebar
3. Browser Tray Toolbar “Discussion??
i. Work with
OS - Win2k, WinXP, WinVista
Browser - IE6.0, 7.0, Firefox 1.5, Firefox 2.0
Full Spec will be provided to shortlisted candidate. Pls present your toolbar development experience and portfolio with your bid. Cookies cutter bid will be deleted without further consideration.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday Mar 20, 2007 7:56:59 AM:
Bidder who did not responded in timely manner will be declined without consideration.
Java on J2EE framework