Advanced CRM (Client Relationship Manager):
The core of the project will be to create a website (tied to a database) that will be used for internal use (employees) as well as external customers. The website will be hosted internally and some of the functions will be:
1. Store client data
2. Create reports from such data
3. Import data
4. Interface data with Exchange Server & Telephone System
Other Points to Note:
1. Data security will be a major concern when the project is finished.
2. There are several script and small programs that will have to written, in order for all necessary functions of the database/website to work properly.
4. Each item in the database/website will require certain permissions for each user that is logged in. (some items will only be viewable by person's with appropriate access)
FOR AN EXAMPLE OF A SIMILAR ITEM THAT WILL BE CODED, PLEASE VISIT: [[url removed, login to view]] -- a 30 day trial of this software will give any coder an idea of what we are trying to accomplish.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Must run in IE or Netscape w/appropriate plug-in installed.